DM128064 monochrome 128x64 LCD Display
softgun simulates a DM128064 monochrome graphics Display. The simulated
graphics controller Chip is a Solomon SSD1815 which is similar to the
- Contrast an gain settings are simulated by changing some strange gamma curves for pixel brightness.
- The supply voltage from configfile has an effect on contrast.
- Scan direction can be changed.
- Response time simulation with a default of 125ms
- Timing is not checked currently because the real chip works with 12 MHz even if only specified for 4 MHz.
The interface is a SPI slave simulation on logical signal level and consists of the following signals.
Example configuration section for use with realvnc
start: vncviewer -FullColour -AutoSelect=0 localhost:5903